Saturday, June 17, 2006

 

Google's Engineering Center in Zurich

I coincidentally learned that Google has a full-cycle European Engineering Centre here in Zurich. I have engineering background and I always admired what Google has been doing. Their hiring schemes are very interesting. They pursue top talent and seemingly make them happy. (for an insider blog see) In the States they advertised once a complex mathematical problem and only those who solve it could enter their HR web page.
I remember a movie scene where Navy recruiters were yelling to a young crowd: “We want the best, only the best nothing but the best”. I think Google is the Navy of the Geekdom and wants the best. If you feel you are among them, Google might be offering great jobs in this great city.
a quarter century ago that would’ve been my dream job.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?